Springfield Holiday Park seek to provide the very best service to all our guests and have a specially prepared access statement available which describes the facilities we have to offer on the park.
Please read all the conditions listed below before booking. If you have any enquiries, please contact us by telephone on 01647 24242 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All bookings assume acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Booking and Payments
- A booking is accepted once you receive confirmation from Springfield Holiday Park. It is your responsibility to check that details on your booking confirmation are correct and to notify us immediately of any discrepancies. We cannot accept responsibility for any errors not corrected prior to arrival.
- Holidays at Springfield are designed for families and couples who enjoy peace and quiet and we reserve the right not to accept bookings from all-male/all-female groups or mixed young parties. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate any booking at any time without refund or compensation when a guest contravenes these Terms and Conditions or where unreasonable, anti-social behaviour or damage to property caused by any member of the party impairs the enjoyment or comfort of other guests.
- The lead guest must certify when completing or confirming the booking that they are over 21 years of age and that the party will not exceed the numbers stated at time of booking. The lead guest must be a member of the occupying party and be authorised to agree to the Terms and Conditions on behalf of all party members. Valid photo ID may be requested on arrival.
- The use of holiday caravans for the purposes of a hen or stag party is not permitted unless otherwise agreed with Springfield Holiday Park.
- A deposit of 25% of the balance is required on booking and is non-refundable in the event of cancellation. The balance must be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival. Non-payment may lead to cancellation of booking. Please note that we do not send reminders.
Arrival and Departure
- Holiday caravans will normally be available from 4.00pm. If you anticipate arriving after 6.00pm, please let us know to arrange key collection. No arrivals after 9.00pm. Unless you notify us, we will assume that if your caravan is unclaimed by noon the day following the start date, the booking will be treated as cancelled.
- Bed linen is provided; towels are not supplied.
- All holiday caravans must be vacated by 10.00am. Guests undertake to leave the caravan and all utensils in a clean and tidy condition. In extreme cases of untidiness a cleaning charge will be applied. You are responsible for and agree to reimburse the park owner as result of any breakage or damage in or to the caravan which is caused by you or any members of your party or any other persons invited into the caravan by you. All damages and breakages must be reported to reception as soon as possible.
- One door key and gate access fob is issued on arrival per caravan booking. If lost a fee of £20.00 is chargeable.
- If for any reason we have to cancel your holiday, a full refund of the cost of your stay at any caravan will be made. This is limited to the price paid to rent that caravan for the period agreed and does not include any consequential costs. Alternative accommodation may be available in one of our other caravans and will be offered if possible.
If after paying your deposit and before paying the balance you decide to cancel your holiday, the deposit is not refundable. We strongly recommend you arrange independent holiday insurance cover. Should you cancel your holiday after making part or full payment, confirmation in writing is required and the following will apply:
– Cancellations made more than 42 days before arrival date – 100% refund of holiday balance after deposit.
– Cancellations made 29 to 42 days before arrival date – 50% refund of holiday balance after deposit.
– Cancellations made 14 to 28 days before arrival date – 25% refund of holiday balance after deposit.
– Cancellations made less than 14 days before your arrival date – No refund will be made.
- Neither Pencwm cyf, nor any other person or individual company involved in operating or managing the park, nor any associated or subsidiary company, shall be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage (direct or indirect), loss of or damage to any property, including motor vehicles, motorcycles or the like, however caused, sustained by or occasioned to any person on park (including persons under the age of 18 years), whether resulting from or caused by the negligence, default, wilful act, omission or otherwise of Pencwm cyf, the individual companies or persons operating or managing the park, their employees, servants, agents, or concessionaires, or of guests, occupiers or invitees.
- Pencwm cyf shall not be liable in the event of any accommodation or other facilities being unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. We reserve the right to close or alter the opening/closing times of any facility on site and to undertake all necessary maintenance or modifications to buildings and park grounds without prior notice.
- Smoking (including E-cigarettes) is not permitted in any of our accommodation or public areas. No charcoal, candles or any naked flames in holiday caravans.
- We do not accept pets in any of our holiday caravans under any circumstances.
Health and Safety
- Vehicles must not exceed the maximum speed limit on the park of 5 mph and must be driven by holders of a current driving licence with adequate third party insurance. Driving or parking on any communal grass area is prohibited. All vehicles are parked at the owners’ risk. All roads within the park are subject to the Road Traffic Act.
- Roller blades, scooters, bicycles, motorised scooters, skateboards, quad bikes and off road motor bikes etc must not be used on the park.
- No open fires are permitted. Purpose-made BBQs are allowed (not permitted on any decking or veranda areas) but must be kept off the ground – blocks can be provided.
- Drones, Chinese lanterns, fireworks and kites are not permitted on the park.
- No tents, gazebos or windbreaks should be left erected at night; these can be used during daylight hours only.
- The rules for the swimming pool are displayed at the entrance to the pool. Our swimming pool is unattended and therefore all children under the age of 15 must be supervised by an adult in the pool area at all times. No one person shall swim alone irrespective of age. The pool will open at the discretion of the park management. Anyone failing to adhere to the rules will be excluded from the area for the remainder of their stay.
- All noise levels, including musical instruments, radios, televisions etc. should be, at all times, to the consideration of others.
- There is a zero tolerance policy to rude, abusive or any other inappropriate behaviour to any member of staff/management.
- Children must not be left unattended or without adequate supervision in caravans or elsewhere. All persons under 16 years of age must be indoors before 11.00pm, unless under full supervision from a parent or guardian. Parents, or those having parental responsibility, must be responsible for the actions of their children.
- Ball games are only to be played on the play area and not between caravans.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be supervised at all times whilst using the play equipment. Children are not allowed on the play area between dusk and 9.00am each day.
- All children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult in the Games Room at all times.
- Whilst every care is taken to ensure the information with regards to the individual caravans and park is correct on our website and brochure, photographs are intended for guidance only.
- No refunds can be given if guests depart prior to the end of the booked holiday, unless they do so as the result of the breach of some obligation on our part which would justify cancelling the holiday.
- Please inform us of any problems that occur during your stay as we regret that we are unable to deal with any complaints once you have left the park.