Facilities at Springfield Retreat… is a quiet and attractive holiday park with exceptionally high standards, and we are proud of the fact that the park is a top grade luxury holiday park.
Our extensive facilities include:
- Luxury Lodges For Sale
- Seasonal pitches you can come and go from between March and October.
- Luxury holiday home caravans.
- Heated open-air swimming pool with a terraced area (Pool availability is seasonal).
- Games room including pool table, table tennis and dart board.
- Heated toilet and shower blocks.
- Children’s playground with swings, climbing frame, and slide.
- A huge grassy play area in the middle of the park.
- Laundry with washing machines and tumble dryers.
- Information room with leaflets and local information.
- Two minutes away from village stores and traditional pubs.
Alongside the fabulous facilities at Springfield Retreat, the surrounding areas are equally as impressive! For beaches, we are pretty confident that Devon simply cannot be beaten. Sandy family-friendly beaches, tiny pebbled coves, wild and windswept bays with absolutely breath-taking views – we have them all, both north and south. And as for the countryside? We’ve got it in abundance, plus rolling hills, bountiful farmland – and craggy moorland.
Whist Devon is surrounded by so much natural life it also boasts historic cities such as Exeter and Plymouth, with great shopping and a bright nightlife. Alongside the hustle & bustle are the quaint, smaller villages and towns such as Exmouth, Sidmouth and Topsham. The food scene really is second to none, with great restaurants, peaceful pubs traditional tearooms and everything in between serving tasty, local produce. The friendly surrounding towns make Devon as adorable as it is enthralling and the perfect place for your holiday home.